1. Order your lab panel test directly online.
- Select and purchase your lab test online on our safe and secure payment system.
- Within 1-2 business days, you’ll be emailed a lab script to get your blood drawn.
2. Get your blood drawn at a local LabCorp blood draw center.
- Find a local LabCorp blood draw center here: https://www.labcorp.com/labs-and-appointments-advanced-search
- Do NOT go to a MedExpress or Hospital LabCorp location.
- You must fast for 10-12 hours prior to getting blood drawn and must go before 8:00 AM
3. Review your test results and biomarkers online.
- Within 7 -10 business days after the laboratory receives your testing sample, you will receive an email notification when your results are available.
- Your results will be uploaded into your private and secure Body by AIM360 app in the Documents section.
- Easy to read PDF’s of your tests results are also available to share with your physician and healthcare providers.
4. Optional – Add a personalized lab review consultation with an integrative nutrition practitioner
- Understanding lab results can be confusing. Schedule a one-on-one virtual nutrition consultation with one of our integrative medical practitioners.
- Review your lab results and what they mean to your overall nutritional well-being.
- Receive personalized nutrition recommendations based on your lab results and wellness goals.
5. Optional – Purchase professional-grade supplements
- Purchase professional-grade supplements direct from our e-store and have them shipped to your home.
- Virtual nutrition consultations are optional and cost $79 for a 30-minute lab review.
- Lab requisitions are valid for 5 months from the date of issuance.
- Please be sure to check your spam or junk folders in case our link and or email address is not being listed in your contacts or safe recipients list.
- If your results are abnormal, we advise you to seek professional medical attention.
- Please refer to our Notice of Privacy Practices for details on the confidential nature of your protected information.
Not Available in Certain States
- Currently, New York, New Jersey and Rhode Island state laws prohibit direct-access testing.