How does G.I. Ultra Work?
Formulated with intestinal & immunity strengthening ingredients like L-glutamine, marshmallow root, and slippery elm, it helps improve weakened intestinal walls, promotes healthy stomach lining, and regulate bowel movements. This careful blend of nutrients and natural plant extracts is easy to drink in a delicious fruity flavor which aids in soothing and repairing the intestinal tract.
- Zinc: Supports strengthening the gut lining and gut permeability.
- L-Glutamine: Helps promote a boost in immune cell activity and intestinal tissue health.
- Arabinogalactans: A source of dietary fibers that may help promote the growth of beneficial intestinal microflora.
- Slippery Elm: Supports healthy, regular bowel habits
- Marshmallow Root: Supports bowel regularity, soothes the stomach lining.
Serving Size 1 Scoop (12.81 g)
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Total Carbohydrates 6 g 2%†
Dietary Fiber 2 g 7%†
Protein 1 g 2%†
Zinc (as Zinc Carnosine) 21.5 mg 195%
L-Carnosine (from 100 mg of Zinc Carnosine) 76 mg *
L-Glutamine 5000 mg *
Arabinogalactans 1000 mg *
Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Root Powder 500 mg *
Aloe Vera Leaf Extract (200:1) 250 mg *
Slippery Elm (Ulmus rubra) Bark 200 mg *
Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) Root 100 mg *
Stevia Leaf Extract 60 mg
Other Ingredients: raspberry fruit powder, natural raspberry flavor, pineapple
juice powder, beet powder, natural strawberry flavor.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, mix one scoop (12.81 g) with cold water or juice once daily or as directed by your healthcare provider
Directions: For best results, mix one scoop (12.81 g) with cold water or juice once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
PepZin GI® is a registered trademark of Hamari Chemicals, LTD. Osaka, Japan
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.